Data Protection Officer
Polydea has appointed Cyril Chadé as Data Protection Officer ("DPO") at the French National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL). The DPO is mainly responsible for monitoring compliance with the regulations in force (GDPR: n ° 2016-679) with regard to the protection of personal data.
You can contact email@example.com concerning the protection of your personal data and any request regarding the exercise of the rights of access to data, rectification, opposition, the right to erasure, the portability of data and the limitation of processing.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: n ° 2016-679), website visitors have the following rights:
- Right of access to data (article 15 GDPR): The exercise of the right of access makes it possible to know whether data concerning you is being processed.
- Right of rectification (article 16): Corrects or completes inaccurate data concerning you.
- Right to object (article 21): The right to object to an organization using some of your data.
- Right to erasure (article 17): "right to be forgotten", right to request the erasure of data concerning you.
- Right to limit processing (Article 18): right to freeze the use of some of your data.
- Right to data portability (article 20): right to recover data that you have provided to a platform.
- Transparency: the regulations in force require that the persons concerned be informed of the processing of their personal data.
Personal Data Processing
"Personal data": designates the data (eg surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address) transmitted by the site visitor.
"Cookies" are small text files that include information such as the date and time of the visitor’s site, the visitor’s domain name, operating system or internet service provider.
Polydea website (polydea.com) collects the following personal data:
- Cookies: Personal data processed with the person's consent. During the first visit to the website, there is a pop-up to inform users of the purpose of cookies.
- Google: anonymized personal data
Ces informations sont enregistrées dans un fichier informatique par Polydea et elles seront traitées pour les finalités suivantes :
- The facilitation of navigation or the provision of services offered by the site
- Sending newsletters to our supporters / subscribers
- Statistical evaluation of the use of the site
- Reaction to all requests or questions sent by site visitors
- La prévention contre la fraude informatique (hacking, spamming, …)
Sending the newsletter only applies to users who have consented to receive it. The personal data of newsletter subscribers will be retained until they exercise their right of opposition or withdraw their consent.
Polydea processes all complaints and requests concerning the protection of your personal data collected online, by electronic means. For any question relating to the protection, processing and use of your data, you can contact the DPO at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about your rights, the responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer and the definitions of terms such as "personal data", see the official website of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: n ° 2016-679).