What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
Purpose of cookies
Why do we use cookie
Here is the list of cookies used
- Strictly necessary cookies– utilisés pour faire fonctionner notre site web à des fins techniques
- Third part cookies- deposited by third companies. You can oppose the use of these tracers by configuring your browser
The menu of most browsers has options that allow you to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookie settings. Generally, the browser offers you the possibility:
- display your cookies;
- to allow cookies;
- to deactivate all cookies, or only specific cookies;
- to deactivate all cookies when you close your browser;
- to block cookies;
- to be informed when you receive a cookie.
Additional information about cookies
To learn more about cookies, we invite you to consult the page of the CNIL.